Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why are soccer boots so bleerdy expensive?

I had no choice but to hunt for a new pair of soccer boots for the new season. Can't possibly play soccer barefooted or with other's boots.

This predicament came about cos some kuku idiot stole my very well liked nikes after i left it outside my home. And thats not all, in total that kuku idiot actually stole 3 pairs of shoes. There were like over 20 pairs outside and the idiot took 3 pairs.

Anyway, so the search for boots went on for about 2 months. And boy did i not discover that soccer boots are so much more expensive than my other shoes that I wear to work. Most boots start at the exorbitant price of $100+++

And i was adament that i wldn't get another pair of nikes anymore cos, well cos nikes aren't really soccer boots but merely fashion wear. I was so sure that i would get the new Adidas. They are soooo bleerdy cool! And all that technology involved in making that adidas and the awesome ads on their webbie.... anyway enuf said

My new & oversized soccer boots, i present to you...







1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 06, 10:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so how are the new boots holding up so far?

Anyway, you've just been tagged!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home