Thursday, May 04, 2006

Would you believe if you weren't there?



This is a photo I found on web of what a rally can turn out to be. I was there and when I stood on a stool to check out the crowd, I was amased at how many people turned up to hear what the opposition had to say.
I vouched for the authenticity of this photo. I guess only in Singapore do I need to even do such a disclaimer. I guess we are born both apathetic and suspicious.

Anyway did you see this pic on the papers? Probably wouldn't see such photos on the newspapers.

If you are wondering how many people? Make an intelligent scientific guess. Compare the stage with the rest of the field. This hougang field stretches to about 300m or so and I think you can only see about 200m here.

As I guessed in a previous entry, there was about 8 to 10K? Some ppl I hear even suggested 100K and he could be right... At least there are people who do turn up.

U have only 2 more days to participate in such a momentous event in Singapore. Only once every 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home