Saturday, May 06, 2006

Day before the Polls

Another rally I attended tonight. The turn-out was unexpectedly amazing!

I didn't expect such a big turn out, I thought everyone will go over to the PAP rallies. But I was almost locked out of Serangoon stadium. My estimate is that there were well over 80000 people at the worker's party rally.

Well if based on past election experiences, ppl wouldn't support the opposition anyway. So why should the PAP care? They didn't. I think LHL said so too. They are confident that they will win.

So come polling day, PAP will expect to win.


Oh anyway do I remember correctly seeing images of 1960s photos of PAP speaking to huge crowds too when they were still the opposition then? I think i did. Correct me if i am wrong, did PAP come into power after that? Those hugh rallies?

2 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 02:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People attending the rally does not mean they will vote for the Worker Party. They just go there and listen to what WP complaining. This is becos PAP always say the same and standard things.

 
At Mon May 08, 04:36:00 PM , Blogger Kenn said...

CBG, what you said has proven to be only 'your thought', 'a guess'

Facts show that they do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home