Thursday, June 29, 2006

My crystal balls say so

Don't ask me why, but I do know my balls are crystal.

Anyway, my balls say...

Bad luck to Germans, I know millions are behind you but I guess its time to say bye in 90. Though both teams are not flowing along the income stream at Nike.


English to thrash the poor-thing-lousy-ref-induced-setback Portugese. You see what I mean by what I said in my previous posts. 90 minutes.
Piece of cake for 3-1 thrashing?
Oh will Rooney even score in this World Cup? This shall be his stage if he is not busy f-ing the argentinian ref for sending off beckham again.


Italians V Ukraine???
My balls are clouded on that. I don't know if the Italians are sentimental folks but the nonsense that they have to put up with at home, may have an effect on their performance? Am not sure.
120 minutes of ridiculous chess game plus 10 stationary balls...
Shevchenko to score this time with the Eastern Euporeans to go through?


Oh and the very mouth watering Brazilians v French.
Balls have to put themselves on the line and go for the samba balachan to go thro by the skin of their buck teeth.
I know I know you will say its going to be the most boring game of the 4 games but the Spanish ref is going to play a big part in this game. Darn to say such things but going by events we have seen so far, ref this time round aren't going to be just the 23rd man, they seem bent to BE the 12th player!
Maybe a drag of 1-1 through extra time and penalities to decide with Ronaldo doing the do


Oh and who to meet in the finals.
My balls are quite clear on this actually...

English hooligans will have a time of their lives V Argentinians the eventual Campeno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home