Saturday, June 10, 2006

I have had enuff of losing

I play 'sunday' soccer almost every week. I think we have lost all the time. I think it must be me. Hahahaha
I havn't gotten used to the constant losing but as thats the feeling I get almost every week, I might one day get 'used to it' and thats what i don't want.
However just last week, the team played to a goalless draw in a tournament. I hope they will work on it and get that elusive win man.

Theres another team tat I play with too and when I play with the other team, usually its better cos usually its either a draw or, once in a purple moon, a win.
You can say that I am a journeyman when it comes to which team I play for.

Anyway I do not want to pay money to sweat and to lose everyweek. Again!
It has to start with this weekend's game!

Lets go for the win guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home