Thursday, June 29, 2006

Juan Roman Riquelme the playmaker

I am not Argentine but their soccer do attract me! I like the way they play football. Just the way I want my game to be based on... keeping the ball in order to play football.

"You can't score goals if you can't keep the ball right." Kenneth

Oh by the way, if you are watching Germany v Argentina and wowing at how the Argentines beat the Germans, listen to the terrace go. They have the most fanatical flag-t-shirt-scarf-waving fans and some of the best songs soccer fans have to offer.

And there's also Juan Roman Riquelme.











Argentina Argentina Campeno!

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 29, 08:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres alot of hype on Germans winning this one though.
I am not sure your support of Argentina will be a happy one.

But looking at the other hand. Argentina does have the better players. And they have more players to call on late in the game as compared to the Germans.

I will say Argentina to go through eventually also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home