Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Last team for the Finals?

This is the survey result as of 3:15pm (Wed)

Germany 37%
Italy 75% (considering that some might have completed the survey after the game)
Portugal 0% ZERO
France 87%

I didn't know that no one fancies the Portugese!?!
There is the wonder kid speedy gonzalez C. Ronaldo. I think he has already lighted up the finals with his goals and contribution. There is still a 25% that he will carry aloft the World Cup.

Anyway, does the result so far indicate that ppl think that the French will win the World Cup?
They could

'Form is temporary, Class is forever' Kenneth


To take the online survey, just look for the link in the previous entry.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 05, 11:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually think that Portugal will make it to the finals!

I placed $100 bet with Singapore Pools already for a Portugal win against the French.

Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home