Monday, July 10, 2006

I am surrounded by Italian supporters

My online survey has shown that I am surrounded by Italian supporters!

100% supported Italy to win the World Cup!!!

100%

100% for the blue of Italy!

Of cos my other qn in the survey was if Italy or Franch did not deserve to be in the finals, who would... and a good deal indicated my fav team Argentina. And there were some Brazils and Germany and the odd kuku who actually indicated England. One English kuku being me! Haha

To the 100% who supports Italy, did you guys really think that ZZ, Henry, Thuram, Makelele, Vieira et al are lousy players???

Anyway the Italian victory did vindicate your choice...
Just that too bad it was through the dreaded penalty shoot-outs again!
What a shame! What a bore!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home